Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Movie reviews


Canucks got killed last night! I had to stop watching in the beginning of 3rd period when the score was 5-0....... =(

Going to this golf tourney for work tomorrow with the intern.... I am not excited at all.. we are passing out free cigars and alcoholic drinks...ALL DAY LONG! I have to be at work at 6:30am... and won't be home until 8pm..... GODDDDDDDDDDD

_______________________________________________________

I figure I can do some movie reviews since I do watch a fair amount of movies......

Fast Five:
It was definitely a lot better than I thought it would be... being the 5th movie. I would say if you have time you should go see it!

Hang Over II:
SUCKED.... there are funny parts...... but the story plot is exactly the same (and Dan Band wasn't in there). To story plot is the most important part of the movie!

XMen: First Class:
Great movie!! I didn't want to go see this movie at first but damn! It is def worth my time. It's a must see on my list especially if you've seen the last few XMen movies.