Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy weekend! =)

Lots of soccer at work the past week = not much work got done

Went back home to Richmond on Friday night for the weekend. Got to see my baby Noodles & Yumi! They are the cutest thing ever!

Supie bought this light saber laser keychain. Noodles was silly enough to chase that laser light........... he is SPECIAL...... short bus special.

Saw a few movies:
Ninja Assassin- Grade- F! Sucky movie.......
Sherlock Homes- Grade- A! Loved it!
Shutter Island- Grade- A! Loved it! so tricky.....

Father's day was fun. I got to talk to my dad for a very long time. (Normally dad and I doesn't really get along..... we prob say about a sentence a day. ) Dad cooked a bunch of yummy Taiwanese food for me!!!!!

On the way back to Nova. Supie and I went to Ikea looking at the potential furniture we want. Wrote a few items down. =) We can't wait!!!!!! Almost everything is done/built for the house. Just the carpet left!

Move-in/ Signature date: July 21st

My big move out date: July 24th

Engagement party & House warming party: Aug 21st (Announcing our wedding date)

Our neighborhood's construction plan:
Here's our floor plan!