Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holiday Weekend!

This long weekend was so fun! Very productive. =D

Friday: Got off work around noon! Went home for lunch and pack then head to Supie's work place. (Unproductive->) Stayed and watched Hulu until 5pm then went to dinner at Tenderjack! The yummest chicken tenders ever! Remind me of Taiwan. =D

Our 1st GWJ match vs. team 7 was at 9pm. I was mostly the medic the whole time and did very well =) I'm beginning to like TF2 A LOT now that I found a class I am good at.

Saturday: Went to Hanarum then head back home to Richmond, VA. Got stuck in the holiday traffic on 95 for about an hour of course........... I tend to travel during the rush hour.... ehh...

It was so nice seeing everyone again! Mostly the pups! (maybe my brother.....he looked so dirty & dark from his beach week... ugh).

Went to see Prince of Persia in the afternoon. It's a great movie! Happy ending =) All Disney movies have happy endings.

Took the pup out walking; Dad cooked dinner =) & I went to bed early w/Noodles. heheheh

Sunday: Dad cooked lunch! Then me and Supie head back up to DC. There were hardly any traffic going back up. Got to Jeremy/Mike's place in 2 hours. Dinner at KFC then TF2/PC gaming for the rest of the night.

Monday: Leesburg Outlet, cook out at Supie's then Chuck E Cheese! $10 for 100 coins. 5 of us shared the coins and it took us 2.5 hrs to used them. FUN!!!