Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last day of Sept! Man this month flew by

Just like what I thought. September just flew by like crazy... this month has been a pretty good month though! =)

Not much work was done at work but we did won a few bids. New projects will start tomorrow! woo hoo!! It's silly to say this but I can't wait until we are busy again at work! I'm excited.

Oh yeah.... I'm sick... of course. I always get sick when weather changes like this. My immune system sucks... what can I say? Went to the doc yesterday and got this 5 days medicine. Lets hope it works or else I'll have to go back sometime next week.

The weather here has been poopy this whole week. Clouding & rainy.... it was pouring this morning when I was driving. The small roads I take to work everyday are mostly flooded..... ugh.

I found the only person I dislike at work...... very bad........ I'm just going to ignore him and do my work... and of course, reject any invitation to the bar from that person =)

Humm....... counting down on my vacation! 20th of oct is coming!! dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn!

Happy Thursday!

BG this weekend to see Q-Stone & Yellek!




20 days...........