Monday, October 18, 2010

Simple weekend and an exciting week coming

Mood: Sleepy & excited (does that even make sense? oh wait! lots of things I said doesn't make sense. ha)

Dinner w/Hoai & Jin @ Red Lobsters on Friday night because of Isis. Hoai fell in love w/her a yr ago so since the Endless shrimp deal is still going on, we decided to visit her. We kept on laughing at each others jokes! Fun dinner~ Gotta love Hoai.

Saturday morning, took the Supra back home to Richmond. It was so nice to see the puppies again. Seeing their faces makes me so happy. Yumi and I shared a pillow on Saturday night =) Greatest night ever!

Happy Monday everyone. Another new week filled with surprises ahead of us!

The boys and I are meeting at Hoai's place tomorrow night after dinner then we head for the road around 2am in the morning to Charlotte, Douglas (CLT).
Road trip!! then VACATION!

Oh and look! I've reached 400 hours last night on L4D2 (This is since Feb- when I started this game)