Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happie Thursday

Brought in MAPLE DONUTS to work today! Trying to spread the Canadian-ness around here! =D

It snowed a bit last night... and overnight it became ICE! It was so icy this morning on the road.... there was a point where I had to drive 10 miles per hour.... crazy!

Last night was fun. Played a simple co-op with a buddy of mine and Switchbreak, Fxeni. I do miss how much fun a L4D game can get! I would of continued to game last night but... the apartment internet crapped out on me...... ended up watching an interesting hockey game on TSN! =D Bruins vs Habs! Freaking high scoring & lots of fights! <3

Another weekend coming......it'll be a fun weekend filled with HOCKEY games =D but...I'm not excited about next week at all.

Meeting by DC from 8am -4pm everyday next week.... no internet at the meeting room..... ugh.... I'll have to wake up at 630 and get to work by 7am. It's going to take us an hour to get there everyday... and another hour back.