Friday, February 18, 2011

Work project: here is a piece of papers… please make a book out of it

Interesting experience makes up who we are….

As this working week coming to an end… trying to work on a project where you have very little/no knowledge can be very tiring and stressful; however, at the same time we can walk away with lots of knowledge both on the subject and the working world. The long hours def killed me mentally… but the clients we are working with are very helpful and professional. I am sure I will miss them… It’s always good to have someone to look up to in life and I think I’ve found that person.
Commuting via metro is fun but also time consuming… our everyday commute via metro from Gainesville to DC would take us 1.5 hour that means 3 hours a day just went to waste.

Discovery….

It’s amazing how some people’s morals can be so bad in life. Avoid lying, cheating, laziness as much as you can in life. This person is really bothering me…. He does all of these things and more. I’m trying to avoid him as much as I can to avoid conflicts… Be patient… things will always come around.