Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is the life I've always hoped for

Weather warmed up a lot over the weekend. It was about 80 degrees yesterday at one point.

Work has been slow all day......... and of course, Mondays always make me sleepy due to the odd sleep hours over the weekend.

After work, got home and walked the dogs and let them do their doo doo. Then we walked to a near by new ice cream shop, The Cone Zone. The pups and the mister waited outside while I got them ice cream in a waffle cone.

It was so relaxing walking back in the warm weather....eating ice cream... walking the dogs.....

This is the life what I have been hoping for............ that moment..... it felt so perfect!

[not trying to sound emo here!]

Anyways, parents and brother get back today around 330pm. I gotta go pick them up from the airport. They've been away for about 2.5 weeks. I've trained my dogs where to pee and what to do in these weeks...... it's going to suck once they are back w/my parents again.... I'm going to miss them so much......

Gotta watch my co-worker's dog soon for 10 days.............