Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another sad sad day.........

I scanned about 100 pictures of this Sergeant in the marines just now.

I've never felt so close to someone in the military as I just did now. Now I understand why there are announcements and people honoring the military/troops during games....hockey games.....

I scanned pictures of him when he was just a little baby up until recent. It's like as if I really knew him in real life....... seems like his life of 23 years just flashed in front of my eyes in 30 minutes. Only two years younger than me.............

Live the life....... the life you want when you can... you never know when the last day will be.

RIP Sergeant...... We will all miss you

http://www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=14443


________________
Thanks Cory for the spelling of Sgt =P