Monday, January 31, 2011

Vancouver II

Tuesday, January 25, 2011-

Only slept for about an hour that night. We left Northern VA around 2:30 AM that night and picked up Jeremy then headed for BWI airport. Got to the airport about 5ish and flew out at 6am. I’m not excited about this trip at all actually…… what a way to start eh?

Got to Seattle, WA a bit earlier than scheduled. Took the Quickcoach bus from SEA to Vancouver downtown. Crossing the border was a lot easier that I thought. I’m sure coming back it would be at least 10x harder.

As the bus enters downtown Vancouver, memories started coming back to me. It was both good and bad feeling. It felt like as if I was at home once again. Vancouver reminds me a bit of Taipei…

Wonder how this trip is going to turn out.. Knowing that person I want to see isn’t there really hurts. I guess that’s what I did to myself… got to suffer through the consciences…

Wednesday, January 26, 2011-

Another day of my life… it is suppose to be a special day but I felt as if I was alone than ever before. Maybe it’s because I am away from home? I really can’t tell. My imagination of what this day is like is totally opposite. I guess I am turning old… being on Facebook did made me felt a bit “wanted” because of all the birthday wish messages. But when I really think about it… I donno… I don’t know what makes me happy anymore… is happiness just a short term feeling or does it last forever?

It is just another day for me to realize how fast days are going by me…. And how little I have achieved?

Thursday, January 27, 2011-

So what now? I’m 25? …… It’s so nice looking out into the endless ocean at Stanley Park. All my worries were gone for just that few minutes… I wish those few minutes can last just a bit longer or even occurs more often... but nope. Impossible!!

It was def nice to meet up with Matt again. He def makes me smile with his silliness. Thanks for coming out so far to meet up with me!

Friday, January 28, 2011 & Saturday, January 29, 2011- nothing important... nothing at all…

Sunday, January 30, 2011-

Today is another hockey day for me. It was filled with all type of hockey games. 1:30pm was the All Star NHL game. At 6pm was Mark’s ice hockey game. At 8pm was Cory’s ball/street hockey at UBC. Today was a very eventful day. Hanging out with them make me feel as if I was in university all over again.