Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We gotta hold onto hope,
In this heartless world we gotta hold on to hope,

We gotta let it go,

Or it'll eat us alive we gotta let it go.

- House of Heros, So Far Away


Saturday........... Interesting night....... realized a lot of things about people... This crowd is def not my crowd but I was use to be one of them back in the days..... materialistic and cared a lot about appearances...... but I had fun overall though! There are things I was annoyed about of course.... I am not THAT nice......=P


It was nice meeting new ppl tho! =) I found a few new buddies I can hang out with. It was funny how I got along with the guys in the table more than the girls.... we talked about hockey and video games...

Highlights of the weekend........ I'M SO HAPPY MY BROTHER IS HOME!!!!!! =D It seems like things are coming back together! I'm sure my parents changed a lot after this whole family drama.... I changed a bit too!

You never know how important something is until you lost it.......sucks but... some of us just have to learn the hard way

Coming up.........
Today- PERM & Hair cut! I pray that my perm will come out better than last time! Please!!!
Friday- Canucks vs Caps game @7pm then Bar with the GWJers!!!!!! I'm so excited!
Saturday- Richmond! Going home to see my bro!
Sunday- Lunch with gwj? ..... depend on how cool they are! j/k j/k
Next Saturday- My bday dinner!

Vancouver is coming soooon....... another Vancouver trip for me! =) This is gonna be full relax for me! No drama! less partying. aye aye aye?!