Monday, May 2, 2011

Another busy weekend

Thurs:
For some reason I was in a horrible mood that night. Freaking started crying over the dumbest thing. It was so not like me but then again...... I think it's that "time" again.

I made a few goals for myself to change...
- Spend less time playing video game
- Be nicer to "everyone" and make nicer comments =x
- Work out and eat healthy
- Take care of my skin

Fri:
Went to see Dan Band! They are so silly. I love hanging out with people who have a sense of humor.

Sat:
Went back to Midlo to help out parents and pick up my pup. We saw "Fast Five". It was surprisingly a pretty good movie for the 5th one. I def recommend for others to watch. The girls in there are hot =P
My parent's place under construction. They are suppose to be done in the next two weeks.
Hello Waiting Tables.....

Yumi & my bro =)

HOCKEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I predicted Caps losing the first game..... but damn..... the second game too?
and......... I'm kinda rooting for Boston =P

and of course....... LETS GO CANUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
.... I hope the Wings get beat ... I felt like the Sharks is a easier team for Canucks to play against. O.o

Hockey every night!! It's like heaven for me!