Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy busy weeks

I've been so busy both at work and home.

Last weekend I took both of my pups home to my parents'. They are due for both the vet and groomers this coming up week. I figure I can have a week of peace and pick them up next weekend- memorial long weekend!
Noodles sleeping in the car. SO CUTE!!!!!->

This has to be one of my fav picture of Yumi!

While we were at Midlothian (Home), we went to see Thor. It was definitely better than I thought it would be.... and of course..... once again.. I fell in love with the main actor....Chris Hemsworth->

This whole Arnold and cheating thing is so silly! He definitely gave me an idea....... I want to have a secret Canadian child in Canada! or a secret child with Backstrom in Sweden! =) hahaha

Oh oh oh! I got a bunch of new nail polishes!! Here is one of them:




I'll post more later on!! oh and of course...................



GO CANUCKS!!!!!