Monday, May 2, 2011

Parents are getting on my nerves

Parents have been renovating their new restaurant in Richmond for the past few weeks...... I've been trying to as much as I can to help them from 2.5 hours away. Mom called me and complain about how I don't help out....... how I hate doing family things..........keep in mind that:

  • Age 10-18- Worked at the old restaurant everyday after school and on the weekend.......
  • Age 18 - 20- Drove from University back home every other weekend to work (3.5 hours)
  • Age 21 22- Drove from University back home once a month to work (3.5 hours)
  • Age 23 to now, goes home at least twice a month to go home and help out, visit parents

Parents always gives us a bunch of non-sense and think they can get away with everything because they are always right. One thing they forgot, they don't own me anymore............. SO F OFF. I dare them to go find a better daughter.

Good thing that my mom piss me right before mothers' day! She ain't getting anything