Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th weekend!

It's the long weekend that we've all been waiting for.

Friday:
Went to work for a 2 or 3 hours then left to meet Supie for lunch. We went to this Indian place for their lunch buffet. Then I went to Leesburg outlet for a bit to waste some time before Supie gets back from work.

Waited until 8ish for Ruey to show up then head to the steak house.

Saturday:
Lunch@ Supie's parents' place then head to Leesburg outlet once again to find Supie some Nike tennis shoes.

Went to see our new house's development! =D

Did Ruey's oil change........



















Dinner @ a Mexican place then head to the Dulles carnival! =D My 1st carnival ever!

Bad experiences though..... freaking rides were all so shaky and scary.... I didn't get to eat the funnel cakes & the fried oreos! =( Felt too sick to do or eat anything after the rides.

My bro won me a few gold fishes tho =D but I ended up having to buy a $30 fish tanks.


Sunday:
Lunch @ Tachibona w/Mike(Plow), David and Ruey. YUMMY! Then we head to Mikes to hang a bit then off to TopGolf! dinner@ the crappy Ruby Tuesdays.

Tennis!!

Ukick, me, Ruey and Supie ended up seeing some fireworks while we stopped at a near by 7-11. =D It is July 4th after all!!! So pretty.

Monday:
Had Anita's breakfast burritos. Hung around Supie's house and went out to Toy R Us w/Ukick. Dinner at Outback.

Eventful weekend I would say. =D



and and and....today.....I got my package from Urban Outfitter:


More to come...............