Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF! =) Another week gone, another weekend coming!

Another Friday is here! recap recap?!

Wed: Went to Supie's to meet his grandma who just flew from Taiwan earlier this week. The first thing she said to me was "Oh hi! You got fatter"...... I was excited to see her... but now I'm a bit down...... "you should go exercise". =(

Our fish tank of 5 fishes are not down to 1 fish...... everyone else died.. me + fish = death waiting to happen. =( so sad...

Thurs: Dinner w/Shang, Annie and Arse at this krn BBQ place in Annadale. It was fun~ It's always good to come out and hang w/the girls from time to time. There aren't much drama w/them which is good.

It's silly how they are jealous of us while sometime I'm jealous of them. Single vs "Married". It's true how the grass is always greener on the other side. Horrible way to think.........

The food was good though! We were there from 630pm to 9pm then head to Shellas to get some frozen yogurt. yummmmmy!

Work: Been busy here and there this week. It's speeding up! I kinda wish our house was ready this week 'cuz I have a feeling next week we will be busy........ and I won't be here half of the week. Yikes!

Weekend:
Lots of house planning & buying:
  • Paint
  • Paint tools
  • Tape
  • Plastic covers
  • Ikea furniture- DVD stand..... night stands.....
  • Washer & Dryer

and INCEPTION TOMORROW! woo hooooooooooo! Have a nice weekend everyone. =)