Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Went to bed late last night.

Man.... chatting w/a Goodjer until 1am last night. Crazy! It's one of those night again.

I kept on waking up in the middle of the night then forcing myself to go back to sleep... over and over again until 7:40am. I think it's because I know today is the big day! Moving starts.........

Settlement paper will be signed around noon today.

A lot of things has been going through my mind lately....

I've just notice Asian tradition of getting engage and marriage is very very annoying. There are so many steps you are suppose to do/go through and yet we've done none of them. Just then, I start thinking.. hum.. is our engagement a joke? My family is def up for it, waiting for the in-laws to invite them to a formal dinner while the in-laws haven't done anything/not a word to me about this whole thing. I really have mix feelings about them. I do care what they think of me at the same time I want to tell myself not to care. It's the 21st century, no one say two families have to like each other. Right? At times I felt like I'm not good enough.... but at times I think I'm too good. ack! ack! ack! Life is so complicated........... WHY!

It's amazing how the first 2 hours of every morning.. I always feel "Blah" and clueless. Got up at 7:40am, took a shower, got ready and left for work. Got into my car, drove for 40 minutes on the road/highway then realized..."how did I get here?". I can hardly remember any specific detail about how I got up, shower.. the stuff I did this morning. I was so clueless that I can't remember anything. How silly!

Same stuff everyday.......