Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Eventful Tuesday

Nationals game: It's been a while since I went to a Nats game........

It's amazing how Strasburg attracted so many more fans to the games......... It was packed last night! I mean PACKED! and of course, me having the best luck..... Strasburg was hurt a few minutes before the game and ended up not pitching for the night.

I didn't get home until 11:45ishpm....... didn't goto bed until 1:15ish am....... AHHHHHHH

woke up at 7:10am and exercised... I'm so tired once again. I must sleep more!!

So my diet started yesterday!! =) Run a mile in the morning and a mile in the afternoon. Situps and planks also! I am hoping to lose 15 lbs! =)

Coming up:
- more cleaning around the house
- picking up the couch on Sat
- Concert: =D
Paramore
- Saturday, July 31, 2010 05:00 pm- Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD