Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving....... holiday season

It is nice to have everyone gathered again at home. It's been a long time since we spend time like this as a family; however, it doesn't mean we are enjoying it.

Second year in college, he changed so much. Started college as a nerdy boy and now he is a druggie, high ego, ignorant fraternity boy.... saddest thing ever but then again, he did prove my point. You maybe the top three graduate from high school, that doesn't mean anything. Look what he has turned in to. I also have to say though.... he is the way he is now partly because of my parents. They spoil him so much when he was younger and now it's a bit too late..... then again... my parents never raised us. Ha......... I hope he'll turn out to be ok.... but I really doubt it. He is a stranger to me now...

I don't understand why most of the Asian families are so complicated. I really really wish I'm white a lot of the times. A big happy gathering for Thanksgiving and Christmas is all I wanted but instead....... yelling and nagging...... this family is so broken... in so many ways long long time ago.... broken when my dad got depression... my mom has been trying to make him better for years now but it doesn't seem to be working. He refuses to see doctors.........

Life is changing... lots of challenges for me to face once again but I am def ready for it. I really don't know how things are going to end up but I'm sure ......

things happen for a reason. When a door closes, a window opens up.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone. =)