Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Book I’m reading: One Day by David Nicholls

Show I’m watching: 1000 ways to die on Spike TV

Person I’m thinking: Don Cherry

Can’t believe another month just flew by like this. This past month was definitely a crazy month for me. I can still remember back in July when I started counting down for my trip to Canada that was happening in October. That countdown took forever…. but when the trip finally got here, it ended as if it only happened for seconds. It is true that happy times go by super fast while the crappy one… you dread on forever.

As you know, I started November aiming for changes. Changes did happened but a lot more than I aimed for. For some reason, one thing changes and caused other to change to... ripple effect!! I have to think positive though. I definitely know though… things happen for a reason… when something bad happens, good will follow!

Seeing what happened to my brother, I felt like this world has became corrupted. So corrupted that you have to be strong to live on. You have to have the courage and be stern about what you want in life because people will shut you down in no time and crush you.

I would complain about what happened to me in the past but they did make me a stronger person! =)

Anyhow, I had to drop my classes a few days ago…. I researched and realized how much commitment this vet tech program consists.
The student needs to:

- Work more than 20 hours at a vet as a vet assistant

- Have a dedicated vet that will be your mentor and monitor you the whole time at work

- The mentor will have to sign paper work on what you’ve done every day

- This online vet tech program will last for 3 years and credits cannot be transferred. This program has to be done in this school.

I personally cannot commit to that schedule knowing I do have a full time job that I am commit to right now, finding a vet that will help me out with this will be very hard, and the 3 years dedication to the college for me right now is impossible. I want to move at the end of 2011… Plus the classes’ cost is too much for me to handle. I felt like I can always go back to another university after my move and start this again.

My plan for this month is to save money!!! Save money!!! + Watch hockey!!! + Exercise and lose another 5 or 10 lbs + No drinking and partying + stay away from cute guys + give my family as much support as they need

I think it’s not that hard to do! Right?.......... =P I can do it for sure.

This coming up weekend me and the boys (Vancouver crew -1) are planning to go to CT to visit a friend and dropping by NYC to see the big X’mas tree & eat yummy food! He is leaving the states soon to Iraq for two years…. =( He also said he would give us a tour of his submarine!! (Pictures coming! )

And Thanks again to all my friends for being there for me for the last few weeks (and in the future). I love you guys so much! Friends are priceless. I would give you guys hugs everyday if I could. These last few weeks has to be the toughest weeks for me to go thru!