Thursday, December 9, 2010


Me being emo. This is how i express my thoughts via blogging to let everything out so I can "be" happy throughout the day. O.o

Sucks how I was made from two broken families and now my own family is coming to the end. It's been crazy for too long and I've always wanted it to end so it would be less painful. But wow.... no one would ever thought my dad's heart would be broken so bad that he is letting everything go.... None of us would ever thought things would become so bad...... life is full of surprises eh? is mine a lot more than others? We always have to compare it to worse situations so ours can look better and brighter.

Please and please let time pass by faster...........

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding


Happy holidays everyone........ wish you well and happy!


Glasses........to drive