Thursday, May 6, 2010

Doggy! Lu Lu


What a silly night last night was. Me being the way I am and telling people how I felt about them to their face started a lil GWJ drama. tsk tsk me. I just can't keep my "mouth" shut. I felt like I am in high school all over again but this time, it involves *older* ppl and majority of them are men. Men/guys are normally really chill when it comes to dramas and problems; however, there will always be a few emo ones running around ruining my stereo typical definition for them. *It's always interesting to see how people react to problems. It'll reveal a lot about that person.*

I was a bit afraid last night/this morning about reading the forum because I know I will get at least a bit upset due to me taking this internet social network a bit more seriously than the others. Spending almost every night playing w/these silly boys really got me attached. I do care what they think about me you know? At least most of them. Maybe I am becoming a loserish loser! eeeeek

For me to point out and let him know how I felt was very easy. It's just like how I act in real life most of the time. When I'm around people I'm comfortable with, I just let almost 99% of my thought go right out my mouth w/out thinking if it is appropriate to share. It is good and bad at the same time.

Knowing that there are so many people who love to play w/me really comforts me and boosts my self confidence. =) Thanks guys. The whole gaming world gives me a different perception of life. I just wish at times that we can hang out in real life. It would be nice.

Anyways, Had a yummy lunch from Taste of Asian.... our server is down due to massive repeated 15MB emails ending from Scott to me..eeeeeek I hope out tech can fix it by the end of tomorrow. =/

Got to be a dog whore for a few minutes: