Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TX Trip Update

Man.. ever since I got back from TX. I've been super tired and busy..mostly for work.


Update:
Got off work a bit late on Thursday....trying to do as much work as I can before the TX trip then head to Supie's and stayed for the night.

Fri: Left for TX the next morning around 930am for the 1030am flight. The security took us forever to get through. Freaking Dulles Airport is so inefficient! So annoying... we almost didn't make it on time.


Arrived at Dallas, TX around 12:30pm CST; went to Hertz to pick up our rental car and head to Mike's place! We got lost on the road for a bit.....

Ate a quick snack at:

the best BBQ sandwich EVER!!!!!! Must go back to TX! MUST!

Sat:
Hung out, mall(bought Modano's signed jersey), food, POOL, ice cream, and chat w/the cute couple forever!Yummy pork chop dinner!

Day 3:
Hung out, Dallas Galleria, Food, Dallas Arboretum (popped the question), cook out, then swiming & chat until mid-night.


This Texas trip was the best national trip ever!! I loveeeee hanging and chatting w/Mike & Johanna. Must go back! MUST!

"JCC"
I kind of knew Supie was going to pop the question but forgot about it the last second. I was so grumpy at the Dallas Arboretum due to the massive high heat! but DAMN....... now I'm engaged...... =)

This has been the best weekend ever!

Missing Dallas already.