Monday, May 3, 2010

Dreary Day

Monday Monday..... this Monday is a bit frustrating... I feel kinda woozy too.... Maybe it's a sign for me to sleep more and play less game.

Weekend went pretty well. It was a lot busier than I thought it would be. Going into a weekend w/out plans... turned out to be full of plans!

Friday was full of traffic and hot air.

Saturday was a very productive day I would say. Drove back north in the evening. It only took me 1.5 hrs instead of 3.5 hrs (from Friday). Then played a few good games that night! hehehe

Sunday we went to Urban Outfitters! I bought a few shirts!

And here's what I had for dinner last night! Tekka don and rice ball. YUMMMY!


1st week of may already!

Coming up:
This weekend- Dav is visiting nova! home for Sat & Sun (Mothers' day)
Next weekend- ukick's bday. Gotta make him a TF2 cake
21st weekend- TX trip
1st week of June- WATERCOUNTRY!!!!!!