Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2nd day of the week. last week of April.

Oh goodness. It's already Tuesday! Nothing happened really..... other than lots of thunderstorms and rain yesterday.

And of course... the sad game last night.. Caps vs. Habs. We played like as if we don't care for the win. 0-3 until the last few minutes in 3rd period.. 1-3. Sad................ Final and last game tomorrow night. I hope the Caps are ready for it... ready like you mean it!

Played a c0-op L4D2, the Passing w/Moo & Hy. =D then a few survivals w/Prime, Fedora & Laarrs. HEHEHEHE.. one my favs buddies in GWJ. =) Fun night!

Hummm.......... lets see... what pictures I can put on here....


Marshmallow JVC headset for work!


My new lego keychain~ EEEWOK!! Super cute. It's like a mini Chewbacca!

Anyways...

Gotta buy some plane tickets for the TX trip next month. I haven't gone anywhere in more than a yr.... goodness I need this trip so bad even though it's to a place I really don't care for. Something is better than nothing.