Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday & Tuesday O.o

I've been pretty busy for the past few days; however, I can see the end soon! Most of the projects are done and waiting to be approved while the other ones are CLOSE to be being done. =)

Hard work always pays off! The end is the new beginning! I'm excited to see what the new projects are.

Nothing much to update to really... Caps won last nights' game! 5-1. Varlie did pretty well but I really hope coach will let Theodore play another game and let him prove everyone wrong (due to 1st game's mistake). =/ Can't wait until Wed's game. It's 2-1 right now. Lets go CAPS!

Played a bit of TF2 & L4D2 last night. It seems like people are liking me a bit more even with my silly comments during games. Gotta love them nerds.

Coming up?
- Bar tomorrow night w/Supie to watch the Caps play
- Russell Peter's stand-up on Sunday night
-Going back to VTech next weekend w/Shenger & Annie. I'm going to see if I can pull off the "18 yrs old look". I haven't gone back since 2008.... I'm sure I will know zero ppl there.

Maybe I should go home this weekend to visit my pups again. O.o I heard it's going to be rainy =(

Gotta find stuff to do........TO DO!! what to do! ....... painting & gaming! or.. pouting?


Miss the good old days.........