Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a productive Saturday it was =D

I thought it would be cold day but NOPE! Super sunny w/a bit of wind =D Perfect for oil change, tire change, shopping & laying out in the sun.

Woke up a bit late due to sleeping w/Noodles on the top bunk.

In the afternoon, went to say "hi" to my future bike, Kawasaki 250, at the bike shop! Shopped around and bought a few things w/the family:


(On each of the white mouse's legs, there are USB outlets for me to plug more USB in!! =D and there is my new lil tiny green USB drive for work!)

USB over load!!



While shopping at BestBuy.. a few cashiers (lil highschool girls) notice how cool my phone & phone hanger are (they raped my phone....).....stress reliever Peas! hehehehe

















Took some pictures of Mr.Creamy Chocolate & Ms.Sprinkles. My donut pillows (stays in my car).

I'm going to go to bed soon. Have to wake up a bit early to drive back to Northern VA. I'm sure I'll miss the pups! =D Have a nice rest of the weekend everyone!