Monday, April 5, 2010

My 1st post ever! WooOo HoOoo!

It's been a while since my last post on my xanga blog....decide to make a new one! I figure this will keep me busy during work and home.

Happy Monday eh? My weekend went pretty well.

A weekend filled w/sunny weather, shopping and lots of gaming.
Look at my hours! 200 hrs for L4D2! wow... Avg 58 hrs in the past 2 weeks?! What is wrong w/me?! Do I even have a life? I have to say... I just can't get away from the silly Goodjers.

Last night's games were fun. I get to be with a few of my favorite teammates!! Won a game, lost another. 50/50. not bad! I've made a few close buddies on GWj. =)

Last Thursday I was brave enough to show up at some random salon in Fairfax and got my hair done.....it's been 2 years since my last haircut in Taiwan....Thanks god everything turned out well!
Bought a few things from Juicy Couture & Shiseido skincare. I've been buying lots of skincare product lately....I think late night gaming really kills my skin but gaming is so addictive!!!

P.S- Caps clinch their 1st Presidents Trophy(best record). Franchise records broken this season- wins(51), pts(114), road ins and pts (23,53)