Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wish me luck....

Just burned a bunch of disks and packaged them... ready to send them off to the clients in a few. I hope everything will go well and I didn't send the wrong disks to the wrong ppl. eeeek man.... eeeek..... I hardly have faith in myself when it comes to these type of stuff. I did double check before sealing them though.

I'm hoping & praying to hear good feedbacks from the clients tomorrow.... =) Gotta be positive eh? If this goes down hill, I'll prob get fired. *knock on wood*

Thoughts:

For the last few days, I've notice the increasing amount of crap drivers on the road.... half of them aren't even paying attention to their surrounding. They would be driving 5 below or the speed limit!! ahhhh.............

Didn't get to play much of L4D2 last night due to my super tiredness!! I think it's mainly because of the hot weather... and no AC in the house. I can hardly sleep last night. =(

Hot = grumpy donut

SoOooOo the Caps won last night against the Pens! =D I can't wait until the playoffs!! I'm so excited!! At least there will be something for me to look forward to eh?!

Plans for the rest of the week:
Thurs: work & game
Fri: work & going home home!
Sat: home home w/the parents and pups; gaming at night
Sun: back to the nova

How exciting eh?

Oh Oh! My list of Goodjers to bother has gotten just a bit longer thanks to my bravest(annoyingness) & IRC. heheheh

My silly drawing of Noodles. =D

To perm I go. Good luck must wish. =)